in my element....


Two young boys were tearing down the gravel road on their bike when they.....fell. And that's why they ended up sitting next to our fire house, looking sad and sore. Elbows and hands covered in blood.

I loved being a physio - no pain, no gain and all that - :), but seriuosly, i fit into my job perfectly! And i miss it somedays more than others! But here i was, sitting on my low stool, smoke curling around the reed hut, thunder rumbling in the background, feeling in my element! Don't get me wrong - not because of their pain, but because i can in some small way be of help! Physio or first aid, reaching out to touch a painful part....that's how God wired me, i was born with a bandaid and antiseptic cream in my hand!! :)

And i thought to myself....i am happy here! I can be there for my kids, support my husband and even get to dress some wounds! I pray that God will use this special compassion for the sick to open hearts to His Ultimate Compassion for them!

Comments

  1. What a lovely little story Belinda! Glad you feel of use there!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts