Always Hope



“Surely Goodness, Love and Mercy will follow me wherever i go...” sings Chris Tomlin.

(My previous post was a bit sad. But, honestly if i don't write it out my sadness just grows. Writing is like slicing the boil open. Thinking about what is in my heart is like cleaning out infectious bacteria...)

My message to myself on this day is There is always hope. I love that about my relationship with God. As i think back over my life and think what was the one factor that pulled me through many terrible times then it is Hope. Not a wishy-washy kind of hope. A Hope that is so sure that you cannot but Smile, Jump for Joy or more realistically, just being able to hold on a little longer...that kind of Hope that makes you carry on despite. Because God is the God of Hope. He is The Source of that Hope.


As i write i listen to some old songs... one of them "Let Faith arise...", also Chris Tomlin, fills my ears, head and heart. “I lift my hands to believe again.” And i think, "Yes!" I lift my hands to believe again. Believe that i can hope, live and love again. That i can run into my Father's arms in trust and be safe and know without a doubt He is for me, He is here, He can be trusted. Hope does that. But i have to open my heart - wide. Can i do that? I want to.

Bella

May the God of Hope fill you with all Joy and Peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with Hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Rom 15


Comments

Popular Posts