blogging......

I have been struggling with this for a long time!  Why do i blog?  If i am totally honest, i guess it would be to have a sort of voice out there and given my situation i lack (great understatement) fellowship, so it fulfills that role.  But deep down i wonder if it is not a sign that i really don't have enough meaningful conversations or - let's just say it as it is - not enough people who really understand me and my life.....sigh! and also friends come and go as do the seasons......

And so i blog because of this and then wonder why i don't get any comments - haha!!  One day i will write up our life story and it will take all my effort and then no-one will read it!  But i confidently blog on.  At least i think through the things that are churning in my mind and in trying to make sense of them by writing them down it has greatly helped me gain perspective (mostly).

I guess i have my answer and so to me from me.

Comments

  1. I'll read it! And I read EVERY blog post. I have you on my reader so I know immediately when you have posted!

    Just know that we (your bloggy friends) are always nearby and love you and wish we could be with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts