to my husband......


Yesterday we did some interviews and personality tests and, lo and behold, if i answered b), his was a) !! We didn't do it together but i mean it was sooooo obvious!! The poor lady doing the interview probably thought - poor husband and then maybe poor wife (as i got to go first!) haha Yes, opposites we are!!! and we have the "test" to prove it - as if it didn't come out just about in every scenario!!

But in saying all of this, i want to give credit to my dear husband! He is the stabilizing factor of this unpredictable and sometimes crazy woman! He is the one who keeps me focused and brings me closer to God. He is the one whom God has used to open my eyes to so many misbeliefs i had about our Father and i thank my God for him!

opposites we may be, but i see it more as two halves forming a whole - a and b!!

Comments

Popular Posts