last night a good friend phoned and i didn't recognise her voice!! I know how her house and little one looks like, her friends and places of ministry, but i haven't heard her voice in more than 9 years! ?? so much for facebook, blogs and so on!

Why do i blog, post on facebook, write emails?? Is this really the way to go? I wonder....

Although it really does fill a gap, taking into consideration that we live remotely far from anyone, i do feel the need to "talk" with someone face to face from time to time!
Even to blog is really only a monologue isn't it? (which is ok for this introvert, most of the time - i guess - at least i can finish my sentence!) But does the typing sound of the keyboard fill in the blanks? Can you read between the clicks??

"A lone voiceless voice into a void" is then more an appropriate name for my blog!
But on the other hand, writing has become an outlet in my situation, not so much as getting info across but more of getting what is going on inside of me into some kind of understandable order.
And so to answer my own question, i guess i write mainly to myself about myself. Not very deep, i'm afraid!

On the positive side, i will visit soon with my friend whose voice i didn't recognise, but at least i will know what she looks like!!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts