Waiting for...

Today i said a final earthly goodbye. I kept putting it off for nearly two years. Covid is to blame of course, but you can only use that excuse so many times. In the end i had to get closure and say goodbye. To move forward, you have to do more than just start the car - you have to let the hand break down and step on the accelerator. Even if at first you go super slow, but forward you must go. And so as i stood there next to the wild ocean I wondered how i can make my life still count. When will I really live again? Do i have (unwritten) conditions in my head that hinders me from really living? 

 I love the movie Second Hand lions. I like the end where they say “They really lived!” I would like my kids to say the same about me....and by the way, when my time comes, mix my ashes with glitter and throw me in a rainbow cloud into the waves😋 

But back to living...what hinders me from truly Living my best life? Waiting for a partner? Friends? Money? Time? Fear? A little bit of everything i guess, but then i have come a long way already. I enjoy being by myself. It sure has perks - no need to consult anyone else when i want to do or not do something on the spur of the moment. I can go to bed when i want or not go at all. I can eat tuna every single day. I enjoy the freedom of one. I admit i don’t have “holidaying for one” under my belt yet and that really sucks, but really for the most part i am not doing too bad. But still..am i living my best life? 

I am tired of waiting for the perfect time, place or maybe person. I want to live my delightfully weird life right now and get on with it. A few covid related things happened and because of that I will have to take some risks in a month’s time - actually i started on this risky journey a few months ago already following the Lord’s prompts...this involves making some serious life changes and  not because i am selfish but because the rest of my little clan is also ready. Ready for mom to move on. I have outgrown my tiny life at last. No more dreaming, onto the Planning and then the Doing stages. Plus, i don’t have much choice, i am being kicked out of the nest!

I am excited and terrified at the same time. And God knows this...and gave me this to read “So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”

As i said my last goodbye, i look up and see a horizon and i wonder how this new journey will look like, but it doesn’t matter because i know i am safe and plus, i am ready, no more wasting time.

Bella



Comments

  1. Thank you for this helpful blog , I found this very helpful.
    If you want to learn digital marketing for free follow the given links. You will get all knowledge about digital marketing for free hurry up this offer is valid for a limited period. Learn digital marketing skills and earn upto 3000 everyday visit now.


    1.Top SEO Company in Delhi NCR
    2.Best SEO Company in India
    3.Digital Marketing Company in India
    4.Top SEO Company in India
    5.Best Digital Marketing Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts